£40000 - £50000
SAP Business One Consultant required for a vastly growing SAP Business One Partner who works across a wide range of industries.
My client based in Bedfordshire is recruiting for a SAP Business One Consultant who has experience working on UK/European based implementations, they are open to consider candidates coming from an End User background either as a Consultant or Business Analyst.
The SAP Business One Gold Partner is accepting candidates from outside of the UK (living in the EU), who are interested in living and working in the SAP B1 market in the UK.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a SAP Business One Consultant.
- Experience working on a minimum of 1 full SAP Business One implementation.
- You should ideally have experience in requirement gathering, design, configuration, documentation, training and support.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle implementation of SAP Business One into customer sites.
- Your role will involve and is not limited to requirement gathering, design, configuration, documentation, training and support.
- You will be reporting into the Project Manager and Department Manager.
- Take part in managing the client relationship.
- The SAP Business One gold partners office is based close to Bedfordshire. The SAP B1 Consultant will be traveling to customer site 3-4 days a week. You will also have the opportunity to work from home a few days in the month.
Candidates will be considered between £40k - £50k as a basic salary (dependant on experience) + car allowance, pension contributions and all travel expenses.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment – www.henleymorgan.com
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel you fit the requirement, please apply immediately as interviews will be taking place soon.
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, Consultant, London, Manchester, Relocate to the UK, Greater London, Heathrow, Wembley, Greater Manchester, Essex, Kent, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham