£45000 - £55000
A global distribution company based in London is looking for a systems accountant to improve processes, produce monthly and yearly close.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the company Finance Director.
- Year end and month end closes.
- Management of company accounts.
- Produce financial statements and assist with company consolidations.
- Produce cash flow requirements and forecasts
- VAT and PAYE compliance preparation.
- Submitting quarterly and monthly requirements for authorities review.
- Engage with other finance departments within the company’s group.
- Manage group charges, transactions and reconciliations.
- Excellent communication and analytic skills.
- Produce, read and understand business reports.
- SAP Business One experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
This position is located in Greater London. A few minute’s walk away from the local tube station. The office is modern, spacious with an open office environment in a state of the art building.
This is an urgent role and my client will interview immediately.
There is a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 available (depending on experience) + benefits.
How to Apply:
To discuss this exciting SAP Business One opportunity in more detail and many other new and exciting roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sadaf Samim on 0207 096 0211 in complete confidence ASAP.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role. You will be contacted within two days.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One / SAP B1 / ERP / SBO / / London / Greater London / Hertfordshire / Essex / Kent / Surrey / Berkshire / Finance / Accountant / Systems Accountant / Finance Manager