£25000 - £30000
An experiened IT Support Consultant is required to work for an award winning IT Software Company based in the West London area.
· You should have practical warehouse and stock management experience to join the team as a Support Consultant.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel.
· Hands on Warehouse Management System experience (for example Accellos, Red Prairie, Manhattan or Delta)
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
· Telephone and email support for end users and partners.
· Responding to support queries within defined response time targets.
· Office-based technical and business support to field based consultants in the business.
· Report writing and data migration.
Training and Progression:
There will be a three month trianing programme. This will consist of formal classroom training, informal self-study, on-the-job training and shadowing of experienced consultants.
You will also have a training plan created in which will be managed by the hiring manager.
The company will also sponsor job specific product training where required.
The company promotes internal career progression and there will be opportunites to progres as the company grows.
There is a start salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + pension and profit share scheme.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role as interviews will be taking place imminently.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: Warehouse Management / Stock / Accellos / Red Prairie / Manhattan / London / West London / Heathrow / Brentford / Chiswick / Isleworth / Ealing / Ruislip / Uxbridge / Hounslow / Hays / Southall / Richmond / Twickenham / Wembley / Greenford / Acton