£45000 - £60000
If you are looking to work for a partner, and want to work in London, then look no further!!
The Responsibilities for this opportunity are:
· Implementing SAP business one into end user companies
· SAP Business One Upgrades
· Liaising with Stakeholders
· Managing projects
· Full life cycle SAP B1 experience is essential
· Good communication skills with the ability to present information to serve clients
· SAP Business One consultancy experience within and end user or Partner environment
· Technical design documentation, testing and support.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
The SAP Business One Support Consultant will be based in the London area. There is also home working available when not on customer site. Flexible for your needs!
There is a salary of £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits and bonus.
Please apply to be considered for this role and one of our SAP B1 recruitment consultants will be in touch with you.
As the global leaders in SAP Business One we help partners and end users across the globe with multiple positions across the SAP Business One market