£47000 - £50000
An experienced SAP Business One Consultant is required to work for a very impressive business located in the heart of London.
You will be joining an in house SAP Business One team consisting of a senior SAP Business One Project Manager and internal developer.
Experience required for the role:
The SAP Business One Consultant should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working with SAP B1.
Experience working in a software house environment or for an end user will be acceptable.
You should have full life cycle or upgrade experience working with SAP B1 version 8 or higher.
Any experience doing localization work or B1iF will be beneficial.
Experience with crystal reports will also be beneficial but it not necessary.
The SAP Business One Consultants responsibilities will include the following:
· Install, upgrade, configure and optimise SAP Business One applications and solutions. (version 9)
· Managing incoming technical and functional system related issues.
· Logging support calls through Zendesk.
· Supporting the SAP Business One rollouts across the new markets in the business.
· Provide alternative solutions where technical constraints impede the business process.
This is an office-based role in London with great transport links to get you to Greater London and the Home Counties.
There is a salary of £47,000 - £50,000 available + gym membership, 25 days holiday and pension
This is an urgent role and interviews will be taking place quickly.
Please apply asap to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, Consultant, Business Analyst, London, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Essex, Kent, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Greater London, Reading