£35000 - £45000
A SAP Business One Developer is required for an end customer of SAP Business One. You will be joining the company’s in-house IT and Finance teams to roll out SAP Business One across their multiple sites.
· The SAP Business One developer should have a minimum of 2 year’s experience working with SAP B1.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Report writing experience using SQL and Crystal report writing.
· Integration, configuration and maintenance.
· Add-ons and integration development.
· Programming experience - SAP B1 SDK, C#, .Net
· Report writing.
· Providing support to SAP Business One users.
· Identifying and assessing risks.
· Deliver training and User Acceptance Testing.
The SAP B1 Developer will be office based in London
There are excellent public transport links to reach the office.
There is a starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience).
There is also a healthy benefits package consisting of pension, and annual bonus.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this SAP Business One developer job.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV.
Please contact us at Henley Morgan on 0207 096 0211
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One Developer, SAP B1 Developer / Greater London / London / Surrey / North London / East London / West London / City / England / Reading / Berkshire / Hampshire / Essex / Hemel Hempstead / Stevenage / Buckinghamshire / Slough / Southall / Hayes / Wembley / Harrow / Islington / West London / London City