£32000 - £37000
A top tier SAP Partner requires an experienced SAP Business One support consultant to join their support team.
This is a market leading SAP B1 job opportunity to work for an outstanding SAP Partner and join a strong SAP B1 support team.
You should have experience providing support to SAP Business One users in a partner or end user environment.
A minimum of 1 years experience working with SAP Business One is required.
· Providing SAP Business One support to users via telephone, online and sometimes in person.
· Troubleshooting SAP B1 implementation issues.
· Analysing data and offering guidance to customers.
· Producing training manuals.
· Conducting webinars for customers.
· Advising customers how best to use SAP B1.
· SAP Business one patch level testing for all new releases.
· Reviewing and testing third party add-ons.
This is an office-based role in the heart of London. There will be times when customers visit you in the office or you are required to go on to customer site.
The SAP Partner has an exceptional reputation for internal career progression. This is a great opportunity for you to move in to a consultancy role.
There is a salary of £32,000 - £37,000 available (depending on experience) + healthcare, pension and bonus.
To discuss this SAP Business One job opportunity please contact Monica at Henley Morgan on 0207 096 0211. Or simple apply and we will be in touch.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SBO, support analyst, support consultant, London, Greater London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Reading, Croydon, Islington, Putney, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire,