£35000 - £40000
After seeing rapid growth my client, who is a ladies fashion retail and warehousing company based in Manchester, is recruiting for a SAP Business One Analyst to join their team as the company plans for a stream line of projects within their IT Department over the years.
My client specializes in selling ladies wear fashion apparel and accessories across an online retail store and stores in Manchester. Alongside this they supply products to some of the UK, USA and Europe largest retail outlets and stores and have gained a strong reputation in the fashion Industry.
As a SAP Business One Analyst you main duties will include:
- Working on a number of internal projects with SAP B1 across the various departments.
- Working on upgrades and integration projects with SAP Business One
- Managing the SAP Business One System and Supporting it throughout the company.
- Crystal Report Writing with SAP B1.
- Working on new IT projects every 6 - 9 months which will vary outside of SAP Business One.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be willing to work from office in a bust End User Environment and have the following key essentials skills and experience:
- Experience working with SAP Business One either as a Consultant or Analyst.
- Experience generating reports with Crystal Reporting.
- Experience supporting SAP B1 across multi-divisional platforms.
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
This opportunity comes with a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other within the SAP Business One industry please APPLY NOW as interview will be held between the 18th - 22nd January.