£50000 - £55000
An experienced Microsoft SQL / SSRS Developer is required to work for a global enterprise business in Surrey.
The company is in the process of implementing SAP Business One across their global offices. The Microsoft Reporting Services specialist will work very closely with the internal SAP Business One and finance teams.
The finance team currently have over 35 projects which will involve a lot reporting. There are further more cross department projects that will involve reporting too.
• A minimum of 4 years writing complex SQL reports.
• Knowledge in creation, support and managing reports using SSRS programming.
• SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services
• SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services
• Experience with SAP Business One will be beneficial.
• Understanding of dimensional modelling.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, documentation and problem solving capabilities.
• Team player.
● Design and develop high quality, high performing MS SSRS reports
● Identify report data requirements and create comprehensive technical design specifications
● Gather, inspect, clean, transform and model data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making
● Validate, optimize, modify and troubleshoot existing reports
● Provide performance tuning on existing reports to enhance end user experience
● Identify any shortcomings or system errors and make recommendations for improvement
● Manage and maintain MS SSRS subscriptions
This is an office based role in Surrey. Working from home is permitted a few days a month.
There is a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits available.
Please click APPLY to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SSRS, SSIS, SQL, Reporting, Surrey, Camberley, Sutton, Ashtead, Epsom, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Woking Weybridge, London, Greater London, Guildford, Croydon, Twickenham, Bracknell, Crawley, SAP Business One, SAP B1, Surrey Hills, Kingston, Surbiton