£32000 - £35000
An ERP software company based in the Surrey area is looking for an experienced IT Project coordinator to manage this companies’ multiple projects.
The Project Coordinator must have previous experience in diary management and must have worked in a similar role beforehand. The project coordinator must be organised and have experience in managing multiple projects.
· Having to record and book meetings, appointments, events into the inhouse consultant’s diaries
· Building and maintaining relationships with customers
· Keeping customers notified on the progress of their project and how it is coming along
· Conduct project plans and project reports on multiple projects
· Attending kick of meetings with customers
· Organise meetings, travel, accommodation for project team members
This is an office-based role in the Surrey area.
Working from home is also available a few days a week
There is a salary of £32,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + pension, bonus and other benefits
Please apply immediately to be considered for this IT Project Coordinator position.
Henley Morgan is the global leaders in SAP Business One jobs –
Project Coordinator/ Project Planning / Projects / IT planner / Project Manager/ Central London/ Surrey/ Berkshire / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Windsor /Edgware/ West London / Oxford /Didcot/ Henley on Thames / Newbury / ERP / Maidenhead / Slough /Bracknell/_ _Camberley/ Farnborough/Witney/ England /Whitchurch/ Andover / Carterton / Leatherhead / Epsom / Richmond /Fetcham/ Sutton /Weybridge/ Bromley / Crawley / London /Greater London /Weybridge/ Shepperton / Chertsey /Ottershaw/ Walton on Thames / Cobham / Egham / Littlelon / Feltham / Hampton / Ashford / SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SAP / ERP / Software / IT