£60000 - £67000
A Project Manager with SAP Business One experience is required to work for an innovative End Customer of SAP B1.
The company currently has an in-house SAP Business One team consisting of SAP Business One consultants, support and developers.
This is a global company with over 30 offices worldwide. They are continuously growing and this is a great time to join this firm.
There is a salary of £60,000 - £67,000 available (depending on experience) + company benefits.
This is an office based home in Surrey. There are excellent public transport links and office parking available.
There may be some travel to London.
· Degree educated
· Member of the Project Management Institute or other recognised project management body;
· Experience of and working with agile development methodologies, such as Scrum;
· SAP Business One experience.
· Experience with Purchase-to Pay solutions – beneficial.
· Experience with custom development programmes and project cycles;
· Experience implementing SAAS solutions in the finance function;
· Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound technical knowledge
· Ability to multi-task efficiently under pressure
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, clients and customers.
· Ability to interpret, analyse and research problems, and make decisions on an appropriate course of action using their own initiative.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Day to day management of Business Analyst team
· Work with all Business areas to deliver quality, effective software in line with our Agile Development process
· Become a trusted Advisor to key stakeholders within the Business
· Liaison with the Software development Manager
· Liaison with Project Managers, Application Testers and process stakeholders
· Implementation and adaptation of analysis tools and methodologies
· Define and agree criteria for project success
· Ensure that solutions delivered align with business and IT strategies
· Prioritisation of tasks ensuring workload is managed
· Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives under direction of the Product Manager
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One / SAP B1 / ERP / SBO / Project Manager / PM / Surrey / London / Greater London / Leatherhead / Croydon / Sutton / Egham / Camberley / Farnborough / Wokingham / Bracknell / Reading / Windsor / Berkshire / Epsom / Weybridge / Catherham / Oxted / Chertsey / Oxford / Hampshire / Twickenham