£45000 - £55000
If you’re a SAP B1 Consultant looking for a reputable SAP B1 partner in the London area, then read further to find out if this opportunity is for you!
The SAP B1 Consultant must have experience in the following:
- Full life cycle SAP B1 experience
- Experience in technical design documentation
- Testing and support
- Good communication skills
- Ability to present information to serve clients
- Know how to build and maintain relationships with current and future customers.
The SAP B1 Consultant will be responsible for:
· Implementing SAP business one into end user companies
· SAP Business One integrations
· Report writing (SQL and Crystal report writing)
· Requirement definition analysis and installation
The SAP B1 Consultant will be based in the London area and will have to travel to customer sites when required.
Working from home is also available when possible.
There is a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits and bonus.
Please apply to be considered for this role and one of our SAP B1 recruitment consultants will be in touch with you.
As the global leaders in SAP Business One we help partners and end users across the globe with multiple positions across the SAP Business One market
SAP B1 / SAP Business One / SAP / SBO / Consultant / SAP B1 Consultant / Support / End User/ London / Greater London / Hertfordshire / Oxfordshire / Hampshire / Berkshire / Bedfordshire / Surrey / North London / East London / West London / South London, Essex / Partner / HANA / SAP / Berkshire / Croydon / Buckinghamshire / Crawley / Sutton / Leatherhead / Sutton / Croydon / Mitcham / Epsom / Weybridge / Chessington / Battersea / Fulham / Earlsfield / Wandsworth / Calpham / Putney Heath / Wimbeldon / Brixton / Richmond / Hounslow / Oxshott / Ashtead / Tadworth / Fetcham / Banstead / Purley / Cherstey / Gomshall / Wotton / Peaslake / Bromley East Putney