£380 - £400
An experienced SSRS Reporting & Data Analyst is required for a global business for their UK office based in Surrey.
The SSRS analyst will be responsible for designing, testing, documenting, troubleshooting and maintain reports and dashboards using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). The SSRS Reporting Analyst will liaise and work closely with the in-house developer.
- Design and lead the development of MS SSRS reports.
- Validate, optimise, modify and troubleshoot exiting reports.
- Provide performance tuning on existing reports to enhance end user experience.
- Re-develop and implement the Finance data architecture.
- Identify report data requirements and create technical design documents.
- Work with the SAP Business One team on the SAP B1 roll out.
- Produce detailed solution documentation.
- SAP Business One experience
- Designing and developing reporting using SSRS
- Finance data architecture
The SAP B1 End User is based in Surrey. There is free parking on site. Working from home is permitted one day a week.
You must be available to start on short notice.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the global leader in SAP Business One contract jobs – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1 / SAP Business One / SSRS / Data Analyst / Data Architect / Consultant / Contract / London / Surrey / Sutton / Leatherhead / Epsom / Horley / Caterham / Outwood / Dorking / Walton-on-Thames / Esher / Weybridge / Chertsey / Surbiton / Kingston / Dorking / Byfleet / Guildford / Farnborough / Camberley / Aldershot / Farnborough / Basingstoke / Greater London / England / UK / Crawlety / Reading / Croydon / Bracknell / Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / West London / South London / South East / Windsor