£45000 - £50000
A family run business which has over 600 employees in the UK alone are experiencing a significant period of organizational growth and requires an IT Manager to lead the operation of all information systems, applications, IT infrastructure and the SAP Business One system.
SAP Business One is the core ERP system that automates the company’s key business functions in the multiple offices.
The skill and experience required for this IT Manager role are:
- Experience with SAP Business One / B1.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Managing WAN / LAN / VoIP / connectivity and mobile hardware.
- Managing vendor relationships and third party solutions providers for IT services.
- Understanding of DHCP/DNS, Application Server, IIS and Terminal Services, Hyper-V will be beneficial but is not necessary.
- Experience in Windows server Technologies.
There is a starting salary of £45,000 - £50,000 available (depending on experience) + pension, health, 25 days holiday.
My client is based in Surrey and is located within each reach of the M4 and A4 motorways. There is also plenty of public transport links to reach my clients offices.
Please apply for more information and to have a confidential discussion with or SAP Business One recruitment consultants.
Please contact Monica on 0207 096 0211 or email m.kataria for more info.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.heneleymorgan.com
Henley Morgan is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, IT Manager, ERP, £45000, £50000, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, London, Greater London, Technologies