£50000 - £55000
A luxury retailer is working with Henley Morgan to source an experienced Business Analyst to join their IT team in the West London office.
The Business Analyst be joining the IT team and working closely with the IT Director.
Are you looking for a challenging Business Analyst position? Then look no further and read below..
- Business Analysis - gather business requirements that will improve business capabilities for the customers and translates them for the users.
- Deploy a Project Management Methodology, mentor and coach key personnel to use PMO assets. Run weekly meetings and assist with day to day project activities.
- Implement risk and change management to manage SAP Business One changes following a documented change approval and review process.
- Conduct workshops to brainstorm the requirements and convert them into opportunities for technology.
- Prepare weekly Dashboards to reflect on Key Performance Indicators for the team
- Experience of reporting tools such as SQL, Targit, Qlikview, Power BI etc.
- Good understanding of the Software development lifecycle, knowledge of Java Enterprise software and experience of UML would be a bonus
- Experience with SAP Business One would be a bonus
- Agile project experience
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello, Asana, MS Projects
- Experience in retail or manufacturing would be a bonus.
There is a starting basic salary of £50,000-£55,000 (Dependant on experience), 25 days holiday, pension and additional benefits.
The company’s office is in the West London area with excellent over ground and underground transport links. There is also free parking.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position.
Henley Morgan is the Global leader in SAP Business One recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, London, SQL, Magento, Trello, Project Management, Retail, Manufacturing, Gathering requirements, West London, London, North London, IT, Luxury retail, retailer, Technology