£35000 - £45000
A SAP Business One Developer is needed to join a global SAP Business One partner. The successful candidate will join one of the UKs biggest SAP B1 names and team to complete the SAP B1 implementations.
• At least 3 - 4 years experience developing in SAP Business One.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Report writing experience using SQL and Crystal report writing.
• Must have SDK Development and C# experience.
• SQL Server experience.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Integration, configuration and maintenance.
• Add-ons and integration development.
• Programming experience - SAP B1 SDK, C#, .Net
• Report writing
• Providing support to SAP Business One users.
• Identifying and assessing risks.
The company has multiple UK and oversea offices. They are continuously growing making this a great time to join this firm.
This position is an office based position in the heart of London City with fantastic public transport links connecting the office to local cities and towns.
Salary and Benefits
This global SAP Business One solution provider is offering a fantastic competitive salary of £35K - £45K (Dependant on experience). There is also a healthy benefits package consisting of pension, and annual bonus.
How to apply:
This global SAP Partner is a multicultural company that would be very happy to welcome candidates from the UK and EU countries.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV or contact Sadaf at Henley Morgan.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
SAP Business One / SAP B1 / ERP / SBO / Programmer / Technical Consultant / Developer / Solution Architect / Greater London / Covent Garden / Kings Cross / Soho / Westminster / Mayfair / Marylebone / Fitzrovia / Pimlico / Vauxhall / Whitechapel / Clerkenwell / London Bridge / Canary Wharf / Victoria / Waterloo / Fitzrovia / Peckham / Camberwell / Mayfair / Camden / Hertfordshire / Essex / Kent / Surrey / Berkshire / Buckinghamshire