£45000 - £50000
An award-winning ERP Consultancy Partner is recruiting for an experienced ERP Project Manager.
This is a home based role where you will be required to visit the office once a fortnight.
The office is based in Surrey.
- Managing ERP and delivery projects though the entire project lifecycle
- Creating relationships with customers and managing communication channels
- Maintain and update internal resource scheduling system
- Create and maintain project documentation, including PIDs and milestone sign off documents
- Managing project budgets
- Work closely with the other members of the projects team to allocate resources effectively
- The ERP Project Manager should have successfully managed previous ERP implementation projects.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ ERP project management experience
- Experience delivering projects in line with a waterfall methodology
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualified
There is a starting salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this ERP Project Manager job opportunity.
Keywords: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Oracle, Sage, Dynamics 365, London, Greater London, Birmingham, Northampton, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Brighton, Poole, Leicestershire, Nottingham, Wiltshire, England, Home based