£40000 - £55000
A market leading opportunity has arisen for a SAP Business One Consultant to join a rapidly growing SAP Business One Partner in their offices in Birmingham.
- Implementing SAP business one into end user companies
- SAP Business One integrations
- Report writing (SQL and Crystal report writing)
- Requirement definition analysis and installation
- Full life cycle SAP B1 experience is essential
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information to serve clients
- SAP Business One consultancy experience within and end user or Partner environment
- Technical design documentation, testing and support.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
The SAP B1 Consultant will be based in the offices in Birmingham and will have the flexible option of working from home when not on customer site. The SAP B1 Consultant will be expected be in the office once a fortnight, but this depends on the project given.
There is a salary of £40,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + benefits and bonus
Please apply to be considered for this role and one of our SAP B1 recruitment consultants will be in touch with you.
As the global leaders in SAP Business One we help partners and end users across the globe with multiple positions across the SAP Business One market –
SAP Business One / SAP B1 / Consultant / Senior / Lead Consultant / Implementation Consultant / Birmingham / Warwickshire / Worcestershire / Shropshire / Staffordshire / Leicester / West Midlands / Redditch / Solihull / Walsall / Bromwich / Stourbridge / Wolverhampton / Kidderminster / Worcester / Derbyshire / London / Cheshire / Nottingham / Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire / Europe / UK Wide / Worcester / Greater London / Manchester / Leeds/ Edinburgh / Sheffield / Lincolnshire / Hertfordshire / Oxford / Surrey / Essex/ Kent / Work from home / Home Working / England / EU / Europe / Devon / Hampshire / Dorset / Sussex / Yorkshire / Cheshire / Lancashire