£40000 - £50000
If you’re a SAP B1 Consultant looking to work for a SAP B1 Partner then this role will be of interest to you.
The responsibilities for this opportunity are:
- Implementing SAP Business One into end user companies throughout the UK.
- Responsible for writing Business blueprints.
- Report Writing - Crystal, SQL, Excel.
- Conducting training for SAP B1 Users.
- Carrying out testing.
- Full life cycle SAP B1 experience is essential
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information to serve clients.
- SAP Business One consultancy experience within and end user or Partner environment
- Technical design documentation, testing and support.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
The SAP B1 Partners office is based in the Birmingham
There will be an option to work from home when available
There is a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and bonus.
Please apply to be considered for this role and one of our SAP B1 recruitment consultants will be in touch with you.
The SAP Business One Partner is accepting applications from SAP Business One Consultants based throughout Europe.
As the global leaders in SAP Business One we help partners and end users across the globe with multiple positions across the SAP Business One market -
SAP Business One / SAP B1 / Consultant / Senior / Lead Consultant / Implementation Consultant / Birmingham / Warwickshire / Worcestershire / Shropshire / Staffordshire / Leicester / West Midlands / Redditch / Solihull / Walsall / Bromwich / Stourbridge / Wolverhampton / Kidderminster / Worcester / Derbyshire / London / Cheshire / Nottingham / Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire / Europe / UK Wide / Worcester / Greater London / Manchester / Leeds/ Edinburgh / Sheffield / Lincolnshire / Hertfordshire / Oxford / Surrey / Essex/ Kent / Work from home / Home Working / England / EU / Europe / Devon / Hampshire / Dorset / Sussex / Yorkshire / Cheshire / Lancashire