£55000 - £60000
Henley Morgan are working with a rapidly growing End User who are looking for a SAP Business One (B1) Consultant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will get to work on some exciting projects, and the opportunity to work with version 10.0.
The successful candidate will need strong experience and knowledge with SAP B1 systems, configuration, development, deployment, and integration.
Apply now if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Develop and implement SAP B1 for the business
- Understand and determine business needs to create custom solutions
- Ensuring smooth integration of applications with existing IT infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Provide 3rd level support and training
- Creating and presenting progress reports
- Ensure industry regulation compliance
- At least 3 years’ experience as a SAP B1 Consultant
- Current knowledge of SAP B1 systems, configuration, development, deployment and integration
- SAP B1 accredited certification
- Strong business skills and technical IT knowledge
- Ability to explain complex ideas
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in computing science, IT, or similar preferred
- Design and development experience with BPA and Boyum preferred
The salary for the role is £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, + travel expenses.
The role is based in Norfolk with ‘Hybrid working’ (2 days office/3 days home) with the company paying for commuting and overnight hotel stay.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role via the link or contact me on email@example.com or 0207 096 0211.
Henley Morgan is a leader in SAP Business One recruitment www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAPB1, SBO, London, Greater London, UK, North London, North West London, Wembley, Park Royal, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Harrow, Sudbury Hill, Acton, Hanwell, Shepherds Bush, Southall, Hayes, Northolt, Finchley, Ealing, Stanmore, Uxbridge, Edgware, East Anglia, Cambridge, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Peterborough, Remote working, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, Consultant, Systems Engineer, Finance Systems.