£50000 - £60000
A very successful and industry leading SAP Business One end user is recruiting an in-house SAP B1 Consultant to manage, develop and improve the SAP Business One system.
This business has experienced huge success, even during the various Covid lock downs.
- Manage and maintain existing SAP Business One system.
- Assess existing IT infrastructure and recommend improvements.
- System development and configuration contributing to an improvement in process, business efficiency and management information.
- Determine business needs through business analysis and observations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve support queries for users.
- Write documentation of SAP B1 processes and present progress reports.
- Keep up to date with the latest SAP Business One updates and developments.
- SAP Business One system management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with BPA and Boyum will be beneficial.
This role will consist of a mix of office based and home based. The ratio of home to office work and which days are open for discussion.
The companies head office is based in Norfolk.
There is a starting salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs -
Keywords: SAP Business One Systems Manager, Consultant, SAP B1, Engineer, SAPB1, Norfolk, Peterborough, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Mildenhall, Boston, Lincolnshire, Spalding, Grantham, Northampton, Kings Lynn, Fakenham, Newmarket, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth