£28000 - £30000
IT and SAP B1 Support, Derby, Global manufacturing
An experienced IT Support Analyst is required to work for a growing business in Derby. The company currently outsources their IT and are looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to manage all first line support internally.
This is a part time role which will ideally consist of 3 days of work per week.
- Microsoft Server
- MS SQL administration
- SAP B1 Support
- Crystal repots
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 products
- Experience with fire wall configuration
- 1st line support to employees on various IT issues
- Performance monitoring and security of servers, network and databased
- Provide 1st line SAP B1 support to users
- Develop the e-commerce platform
- Manage IT infrastructure
There is a salary of £30k per annum available on a pro rate basis
This is an office based role in Derby. My client will consider some home working too.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Keywords: IT Support, SAP B1, SAP Business One, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Mansfield, Loughborough, Sheffield, Burton upon Trent, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Grantham