£65000 - £100000
An ERP New Business Development Manager is needed for a renowned SAP Partner in Dublin.
The company are an award winning SAP Business One Partner and looking to expand their team. You’ll be managing New Business Sales. There is great growth potential within the company with huge earnings to be made.
There is an attractive salary on offer: €60,000-€65,000 + OTE £100,000+ + working from home.
If you have new business sales experience with ERP’s such as Epicor, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, JD Edwards, Oracle, Infor, Syspro or other similar mid-market ERPs, then this could be a great chance for you to work in the most innovative and leading ERP market; SAP Business One.
· You will play a very key role in achieving long term strategic goals by building key customer relationships, identifying new business, negotiating and closing new business deals.
· Working closely with internal technology and marketing teams.
· Identifying potential new clients and continuing to grow revenue.
· Cold calling and lead generation.
· Participate in pricing the solutions and services.
· Handle objection by clarifying, emphazing agreements and working through potential hurdles.
- ERP new business selling experience.
- Ability to engage successfully with non-technical audience about technical products.
- Strong business and finance understanding.
- Self-driven, diligent and target focused.
There is an attractive salary up to €65,000 per annum basic salary + OTE €100,000
The ERP New Business Development Management will be required to occasionally go to the office and customer site. There is also working from home.
There is a real hybrid element to the location of this role.
If you are looking to work for a new ERP Sales job opportunity get in touch today!
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position.
Henley Morgan is the Global leader in SAP Business One recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: ERP New Business Sales, New business development, lead generation, commission, ERP, Syspro, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, NetSuite, JD Edwards, SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign,