£75000 - £85000
An award-winning SAP B1 Partner is looking to recruit an experienced ERP Project Manager to join their team in the London area.
The company is accepting applications from ERP Project Managers based anywhere in the South East of England.
The client is looking for experienced ERP Project Managers who are interested in cross training to SAP Business One. Please note that SAP Business One experience is not required.
· You will be managing multiple ERP implementation projects.
· Ensuring each project is complete on time and to budget.
· Managing the delivery of each stage in the project.
· Managing relationships with stakeholders
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
· ERP Project Management experience in a customer facing capacity.
· You must have experience managing multiple, concurrent projects.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
· Prince 2 qualifications.
Salary and Benefits:
There is a salary of £70,000 - £85,000 available (depending on experience) + benefits and a bonus on top of your basic salary.
The ERP Project Manager will be based in the offices in London.
There will be flexibility to work from home when possible.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role. You will be contacted within two days.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
SAP B1 / SAP Business One / SAP / SBO / Project Manager / SAP B1 / PM / Project / ERP / ERP Project Manager / London / Greater London / Hertfordshire / Oxfordshire / Hampshire / Berkshire / Bedfordshire / Surrey / North London / East London / West London / South London, Essex / Partner / HANA / SAP / Berkshire / Croydon / Buckinghamshire / Crawley / Sutton / Leatherhead / Sutton / Croydon / Mitcham / Epsom / Weybridge / Chessington / Battersea / Fulham / Earlsfield / Wandsworth / Calpham / Putney Heath / Wimbeldon / Brixton / Richmond / Hounslow / Oxshott / Ashtead / Tadworth / Fetcham / Banstead / Purley / Cherstey / Gomshall / Wotton / Peaslake / Bromley East Putney