£75000 - £85000
An experienced ERP Project Manager is required to work for an award-winning Software house based in the heart of London.
· Experience with any ERP Software, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Oracle, Epicore, MS Dynamics Navision, NetSuite, PeopleSoft or any other mid tier ERP.
· Experience in managing several projects simultaneously
· Prince 2 Qualification (Desired)
. Customer facing experience
· You will be managing multiple ERP implementation projects.
· Ensuring each project is complete on time and to budget.
· Managing the delivery of each stage in the project.
· Managing relationships with stakeholders
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
The Successful candidate will be situated in an office in London with access to travel links nearby.
There is a basic salary of £75,000 - £85,000 available for this role (dependant on experience) + bonus and Pension
Please apply asap to be considered for this ERP Project Manager role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
Please feel free to contact us for more information – 0207 096 0211
ERP Project Manager / PM / Project Manager / SAP / SAP Business One / Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Sage / Netsuite / Pegasus / JD Edwards / IFS / Oracle / Peoplesoft /London / Greater London / Hertfordshire / Essex / Northampton / Cambridge / Kent / Berkshire / Surrey / Croydon / South London / North London / West London / East London / Buckinghamshire / Reading / Berkshire / Hampshire / Crawley / Oxford / East Midlands / West Midlands / Nottingham / Leicester / Birmingham / Coventry / Wiltshire / Swindon / Bournemouth / Sussex