£55000 - £75000
An experienced ERP Project Manager is required to join an impressive ERP reseller based in London City.
My client specializes in SAP Business One. This is the fastest growing ERP in the EMEA and it is a fantastic ERP solution to gain experience with.
SAP Business One is a SAP product and has taken over the ERP product.
· The ERP Project Manager will be managing multiple ERP / SAP Business One projects.
· You will be using project management methodologies to ensure the project is delivered on time, to budget and ensuring the customer is satisfied.
· You will be working alongside talented SAP B1 Consultants, Developers and a Support team in the delivery of these ERP projects.
· The ERP Project Manager should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience Project Management of an ERP.
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
· ANY ERP experience will suffice.
The office is based in London City. There will be a requirement to travel to customer site.
There is a salary between £55,000 - £75,000 available (dependent on experience), pension, healthcare, gym membership and a bonus.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, Dynamics, Project Manager, ERP, IT, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Project Management, Netsuite, Infor, SunSystems