£47000 - £50000
An IT Project Manager is required for a leading software house specialising in a leading ERP called SAP Business One.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the ERP projects. This will include ensuring that the projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The IT Project Manager should have the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills with the abilty to multi task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Ability to priorities and meet deadlines.
- The following IT skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook or similar applications.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with SAP Business One, which is one of the fastest growing ERP’s in the world.
There is an excellent training programme for the first three months, which will consist of formal class room training, self study, on the job training and shadowing of seniors in the business.
The Project Manager will be the primary point of contract with the customer and be responsible for the following:
- Creating project plans.
- Scheduling consultants to projects and ensuring that weekly timesheets are completed.
- Creating project documentation including minutes and agendas.
- Communicating with third party resources as required by a project.
- Delivering project handover to the support team once go live is complete.
There is a salary of £47,000 - £50,000 available (depending on experience), pension, share scheme and 25 days holiday.
Interview will be taking place imminently. Please apply for more information on this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: ERP, Project Manager, PM, IT, London, Greater London, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, SAP Business One, SAP B1