£40000 - £50000
A technology focused business who uses SAP Business One to manage their business functions is seeking an experienced SAP Business One Analyst who will provide support to the finance and technical teams.
The SAP Business One system is currently running on the latest version 9. The company is always keeping up to date with the latest version and technologies.
This person will be working alongside the internal SAP Business One consultant and developer; forming a SAP B1 team.
The responsibilities of the SAP B1 Analyst will include the following:
• Provide support to the internal SAP B1 users.
• Maintaining and developing the SAP Business One system.
• Develop reports from the SAP Business One system to improve sales operations and reviews.
• Analyse the information generated from the reports to advice how the system can be improved.
• Communicate and work alongside the internal SAP B1 developers.
• Manage future integration of SAP Business One data in to the CRM system.
You should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience with SAP Business One, working in a partner or end user environment.
Any experience in Crystal reporting writing will be beneficial.
Experience working with CRM systems such as Sugar or Salesforce will also be beneficial.
This is an office-based role in the heart of London. There are excellent transport links that will get you to the office from London and the surrounding Home Counties.
Salary and benefits:
There is a salary of £40k - £50k available (dependent on experience), + 25 days holiday, Healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Discounted Gym membership and Life Assurance.
Please apply immediately as interviews will be taking place imminently.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SBO, London, Analyst, Reporting, SQL, Crystal, Central London, Greater London, City, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Wembley, Edgware, Holloway, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Knightsbridge, Soho, Stratford, Camden, Battersea,