£23000 - £25000
An experienced Operations Coordinator is required for a highly successful distribution company in London.
Experience working with SAP Business One is vital, as this the companies main ERP system where all sales are recorded.
The Operation Coordinator will be required to support the logistical, operational and supply chain management involved in the transporting of all products internationally.
You should be an organised and proactive individual, as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
Experience in logistics and supply chain management will be beneficial.
· Ensuring purchase order processing information is kept up to date on SAP Business One.
· Supporting third party supplier relationships and attending supply chain meetings.
· Liaising with the Purchasing Manager and Operations Manager to enhance the level of service to customers.
· Updating SAP Business One for delivery information received from suppliers.
· Providing booking in information for warehouses when goods arrive without documents attached.
· Organising transportation from warehouses.
· Stock control
This is an office-based role in North London. There are excellent tube links and ample off-street parking.
There is a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 available + pension, healthcare and 23 days holiday.
This role will progress in to an Operations Manager role, which would give you more control of the operations and supply chain of the business.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role as interviews will be taking place soon.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, Operations assistant, Operations Coordinator, North London, Enfield, Borehamwood, Potters Bar, Edgeware, Barnet, Harringway, Brent Cross, Elstree, Southgate, Logistics, Supply chain