£48000 - £52000
Henley Morgan are currently working with a European End User who are rapidly growing their team in London. Due to rapid growth they are looking to add a SAP Business One Systems Analyst to their SAP Business One team.
The role is offering a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience and the opportunity to work on SAP B1 projects across Europe.
Get in touch now if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Responsible for the company’s SAP Business One system locally and globally
- Work on continuous improvement of process and procedures on Hosted & Cloud based solutions with a real focus on SAP Business One
- 1st and 2nd line Support, Testing and Training
- Responsibility for the coordination with SAP B1 developers and other IT teams for the development, configuration, maintenance, and support of SBO including cross-functional modules with end-users to solve business issues on SBO.
- Experience with SAP Business One is a must
- 1st and 2nd line Application Support, Testing and Training
- Experience in the creation of SBO reports, SAP queries, and SBO HANA notification
- Experiences with interfaces to SBO add-ons such as external modules, 3rd party software and other internal applications.
The starting salary for the role is £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, your birthday, plus 1 Friday every month, Stock options, £400 home working environment allowance, Private Medical Cover, Life Insurance plus more.
The role is based in London with ‘Hybrid working’ (office/home mix)
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role via the link or contact me on email@example.com or 0207 096 0211.
Henley Morgan is a leader in SAP Business One recruitment www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAPB1, SBO, London, Greater London, UK, North London, North West London, Wembley, Park Royal, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Harrow, Sudbury Hill, Acton, Hanwell, Shepherds Bush, Southall, Hayes, Northolt, Finchley, Ealing, Stanmore, Uxbridge, Edgware, Remote working, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, Consultant, Systems Engineer, Finance Systems.