£38000 - £45000
A leading manufacturer based in West London are looking for a self-motivated and organised SAP Business One Developer to join their growing team!
This is a full-time, permanent position offering up to £45,000 depending on experience.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day support and maintenance of SAP B1 and SQL databases.
The role offers the chance to support and gain hands-on experience across multiple disciplines. Apply now if you are looking to advance your SAP Business One career!
- Troubleshooting and support
- Report writing and data migration
- Mentoring junior team members and supporting the IT Director
- Documenting procedures and providing guidelines for other employees
- Developing, improving, and integrating multiple SAP Business One databases
- SAP B1 experience in a manufacturing business is desirable
- SQL and SAP Business One query writing
- Proactive in identifying and solving issues
- Knowledge in Boyum, Print and Delivery, BPA and other integrations
- Management and administration of SQL
- Good knowledge in Excel and Office suite
There is a salary of £38,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience).
Other benefits include company pension, private medical insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Flexible schedule.
This is an office-based role in West London with on-site parking.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on roxy@henleymorgan or 0207 096 0211.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment with SAP B1 jobs all over the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAPBO, SAPB1, SAP, SQL, HANA, SAP B1 Jobs, SAP Business One Jobs, Greater London, Fulham, Chelsea, Tooting, Battersea, Brixton, Peckham, Putney, Croydon, Brentford, Bromley, Wembley, Watford, Slough, Clapham, Hammersmith, Earls Court, Wimbledon, Streatham, Shepherds Bush, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey