£45000 - £50000
A leading technology-focused company requires a MIS Specialist who has experience with SAP Business One.
The MIS and SAP Business One specialist will work as part of a systems team to provide support to the finance department for functional and technical issues.
- Develop automated reports from the SAP Business One system to support Sales and Pricing on a global KPI dashboard.
- Support reporting function in producing Cube reporting.
- Manage integration of data from SAP to CRM and Data warehousing.
- Continuous improvement activities to enhance data quality.
- Development of global CRM dashboard.
Other responsibilities include maintaining and developing their internal systems to improve the provision of Management Information reporting.
- Experience working with SAP Business One.
- Experience working with a CRM platform (such as Salesforce, Dynamics, Sugar etc).
- Strong analytical skills - working with large reporting and data teams.
This is an office-based role in a beautiful part of London with many tube and over ground stations within walking distance.
There will also be opportunity to travel to countries like Australia, USA and Brazil as part of working here.
There is a starting salary of £45k - £50k (depending on experience) + the following benefits:
- Gym membership,
- Yoga membership,
- Taste card,
- Eye care,
- Child care vouchers,
- Life assurance,
- Medical insurance,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- 25 days holiday.
Interview will be taking place very soon so please apply for more information.
Henley Morgan specialise in SAP Business One jobs – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: MIS, Management Information, Business Intelligence, SQL, SAP Business One, SAP B1, Business One, Cubes, Finance, Reporting, Data, BI, London Greater London, Global company, Heathrow, Wembley, Holborne, Liverpool street, City, North London, West London, South London