£45000 - £55000
SAP Business One Support Account Manager, Limited travel, Dedicated clients, £55k + bonus
An experienced SAP B1 Consultant or Support Consultant who is confident in front of tier 1 Customers is required to join an industry leading SAP Business One Partner.
The main role of this Support Account Manager is to be the customers main point of contact and ensure the customer service levels are met and to develop plans that will help drive improvements for the customer’s business.
- You will be responsible for the service delivery and ensuring the renewal of the Customer Maintenance Contract.
Establish and maintain first rate service and support with the customer
- Communicate with all levels of the business, including operational, management and executive.
- Maintaining good, solid relationship with the customer.
- Escalation management
- Orchestrating resources from the SAP B1 Partners team to provide resolutions without the need to further escalate
- Proactively guiding the customer to successful outcomes.
This role will involve 30% travel to customer site. The travel will be in and around the South East of England.
The other 70% will involve office based and working from home. The office is based in London.
There is a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) + bonus.
Please apply asap to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, London, Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Kent, Hampshire, Oxford, Buckinghamshire, Consultant, Support, Analyst, Account Manager, Service level,