£50000 - £60000
Henley Morgan are working with a global manufacturer to source a SAP B1 Analyst to run and maintain the companies SAP Business One System.
The salary range for this position is from £50k - £60k depending on level of experience.
The successful candidate must have strong SAP B1 knowledge, and be UK based with the right to work in the UK.
· Support daily SAP B1 operations.
· Deploy, upgrade, and optimize application servers.
· Report writing through Crystal Reports.
· Creating integrations with internal and external systems across various Cloud platforms.
· Developing web applications to solve specific business problems.
· Provide support to the business as part of the IT function.
· 5+ years’ experience working with SAP Business One and multiple end-to-end implementations.
· Hana experience
· SAP B1 integration framework.
· SAP B1 add-ons; Boyum B1UP, Print & Delivery, BEAS Manufacturing,
· Crystal Reports
· Business Analysis skills
· Great team working and collaboration skills
· Excellent communication skills
The salary for the role is £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience. The role also offers 28 days holiday + Bonuses!
The role is Hybrid (Home/Office) mix working, with the office located in South London.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role via the link or contact me on email@example.com or 0207 096 0211.
Henley Morgan is a leader in SAP Business One recruitment www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAPB1, SBO, London, Greater London, UK, North London, Northwest London, South London, East London, Southeast London, Southwest London, Wembley, Park Royal, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Harrow, Sudbury Hill, Acton, Crawley, Hanwell, Shepherds Bush, Southall, Hayes, Northolt, Finchley, Ealing, Stanmore, Uxbridge, Edgware, East Anglia, Cambridge, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Peterborough, Remote working, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, Consultant, Systems Engineer, Finance Systems.