£50000 - £60000
Systems Manager, SAP B1, Global firm, up to £60,000 per annum
A Systems Manager with previous SAP B1 ERP experience is required to manage the daily operations of market leading company in the investment sector.
The business has experienced continued success over the past year and is still growing.
- Systems management, administration, documentation and support.
- Manage systems administration to integration tools between SAP B1 and other systems.
- Design, development and improvement pf processes and procedures.
- Assist management in the delivery of all projects involving finance systems changes or implementations.
- Financial reporting solutions.
- Assisting wider finance teams in their duties.
- HANA Database server management is desirable
- Strong financial background – a formal accountancy qualification is adverntageous but not essential
- Reporting – Vision, Shareperlight, SAC
- BPA experience is advantageous
- Data migration experience
- User training experience
- Excellent communication skills
This is a West London based role.
Working from home is permitted during Covid. The role will then require majority office based work.
There is a starting salary up to £60,000 per annum + benefits
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role as interviews will take place imminently.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs in the UK.
SAP B1 / SAP BUSINESS ONE / BOYUM / BPA / LONDON / GREATER LONDON / SYSTEMS MANAGER / MANAGEMENT / SAPB1 / CONSULTANT / IT MANAGER / FINANCE MANAGER / ERP / SAP / UK / ESSEX / KENT / SURREY / HERTFORDSHIRE / BERKSHIRE / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / HAMPSHIRE / SOUTH LONDON / WEST LONDON / NORTH LONDON / SOUTH EAST / SOUTH WEST /