£45000 - £55000
The successful SAP Business One Developer is required for an end customer of SAP Business One looking to roll out SAP Business One across their 35+ other sites.
The SAP B1 Developer will be joining an in house SAP Business One team who have already began the scoping and specking work of the SAP Business One team.
· The SAP Business One developer should ideally have atleast 3 - 4 years experience working with SAP B1.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Report writing experience using SQL and Crystal report writing.
· Integration, configuration and maintenance.
· Add-ons and integration development.
· Programming experience - SAP B1 SDK, C#, .Net.
· Report writing.
· Providing support to SAP Business One users.
· Identifying and assessing risks.
· Deliver training and User Acceptance Testing.
The SAP B1 Developer will be office based in Leeds. There can be the odd day working from home if required.
There is good public transport and road links to reach the office in Leeds. This position also has another position in South England and relocation to the other office may be an option, if the successful candidate chooses.
There is a starting salary of £45,000 - £55,000 (depandant on experience).
There is also a healthy benefits package consisting of pension, and annual bonus.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this SAP Business One developer job.
My client is multicultural company happy to accept candidates from the UK and EU countries.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV or contact Sadaf at Henley Morgan.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One Developer / SAP B1 Developer / Leeds / Barnsley / Bradford / Pontefract / Bradford / Wakefield /Dewsbury / Wetherby / Harrogate / Otley / Halifax / York / Sheffield / Manchester