£37000 - £45000
An impressive FMCG company is looking for an experienced SAP Business One / SAP B1 Developer to join their established IT team in their Manchester office.
The company has a global presence and is well on its way to becoming a house hold name.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SAP B1 DEVELOPER:
The SAP Business One Developer will be responsible for the following;
· Ensuring that the SAP Business One system is running smoothly.
· Improve business performance.
· Undertake any modifications and upgrades.
· Be the internal specialist for any development, enhancements or end user support.
· Integrating new features to SAP B1.
· Improving and maintain the business performance.
· Technical analysis, documentation and reporting.
· Testing, quality assurance checks, configure develop and maintain application code.
· Support the integration between SAP B1 and the company’s other bespoke platforms.
· Maintaining and developing of SQL database.
· Writing and optimizing queries, programming views, stored procedures and functions.
This is a superb SAP Business One job opportunity for an experienced SAP Business One developer who is looking to join a growing company who relies on their SAP B1 ERP system for all of their business activities.
There is a starting salary of £37,000 - £45,000 available + benefits.
This is an office based role in Manchester. There is free parking and excellent public transport links in to Manchester City Centre
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One Developer jobs – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: Warrington / Runcorn / Altrincham/ Ellesmere Port / Crewe / Chester, Congleton / Widnes / Macclesfield / North West / Manchester / Lancashire / Greater Manchester / Preston / Blackburn / Leeds / Bradford / Halifax / Burnley / Rochdale / Huddersfield / Burnley / Stockport / SAP Business One / SBO / SDK / Developer / Programmer / SQL / HANA / SAP B1