£45000 - £55000
An experienced ERP Project Manager is required for a leading Software House based in Hampshire.
The Project Manager will be the first point of contact with the customer and will be responsible for managing time, budget and time scales of the project.
The ERP Project Manager will also be managing all third-party relationships, creating project plans and implementing the project to all teams throughout the lifecycle of the project.
It is important that you have experience managing multiple projects at one time to be considered for this role.
· The Project Manager will be working on various projects involving the implementation of SAP B1.
· Managing projects that range in size, budgets and forecast across the UK.
· Reporting into the Service Delivery Director.
· Undergoing training, learning and working alongside Senior Project Managers.
· Experience in a Project Management role implementing ERP systems.
· Experience working within the SME sector.
· Experience working with SAP Business One would be beneficial but not essential.
· Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
· Experience working in a software house or Systems reseller.
The Successful candidate will be based in an office in Hampshire, with easy accessible transport links and free parking on site.
Salary and Benefits:
This opportunity comes with a basic salary of £45,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience + benefits.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment – www.henleymorgan.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV below.
ERP / Project Manager / PM / IT / Greater London / Surrey / Berkshire / Hampshire / SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SBO / Dorset / Oxfordshire / Bucks / Hertfordshire / West Sussex / East Sussex / Berkshire / Microsoft Dynamics / Netsuit / Sage / Infor / Oracle / SAP / JD Edwards / Isle of Wight / Wiltshire / Eastleigh / Southampton / Basingstoke / Alton / Andover / Farnborough