£35000 - £37000
IT Support Technician with SAP B1, Middlesex, early start and finish at 2:30pm, £35k - £37k,
An impressive high- tech manufacturing company is recruiting for an experienced IT Support Technician to work alongside the IT team to assist in the companies IT infrastructure which will include help desk and networking.
The IT Support Technician will be reporting to the IT Manager and be communicating with all staff members and external suppliers.
- Infrastructure support.
- Install and configure numerous software programs and hardware devices for the Microsoft platform.
- Maintain the service desk and infrastructure documentation and procedures.
- Specify, configure and install new desktops and user profiles.
- Windows updates and desktop maintenance (image backups, hardware).
- Service desk administration. (including SAP B1 and PLM systems pivot to third party vendors/support
This is a very unique job opportunity and could be very ideal for someone who needs to finish earlier in the afternoon to work around school picks or other commitments.
The working hours will be 6:30am – 2:30pm. There will also the ability to work additional hours if preferred.
This is an office-based role in Surrey. The office is within close commute from Ashford, Feltham, Hampton, Kingston, Walton-on- Thames, Stanwell. Sunbury, East Molesey, Twickenham and surrounding areas.
There is free parking and excellent motorway and A road links to the reach the office.
It is also working distance from a train station.
SALARY & PACAKGE:
There is a salary of £35k - £37k available.
The following Benefits are also included:
- Non-contributory pension plan, 9% company contribution
- Life assurance scheme
- Private health care plan
- 24 days holiday per annum, increasing to 25 days after one year's service, plus all bank and public holidays
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme
- Patent reward scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised social events and sports activities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks throughout the day
It is highly recommended to apply asap for this IT Suppose Technician role as roles of this nature are not on the market for long.
Please apply with your CV and a recruitment consultant from Henley Morgan will be in touch to discuss the job in more detail.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP B1 recruitment – www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, Support, Support Analyst, Support Technician, IT Support, Surrey, Kingston, Feltham , Ashford, Slough, Hayes, Hounslow, Twickenham, Chertsey, Woking, Oxshott, Stanwell, Chobham, Weybridge, East Molesey, Sunbury, Teddington, Southall, West Drayton, Egham, Bagshot, Camberley, Great London, London, Berkshire, Middlesex, Surbiton, Walton-on-Thames,