£40000 - £55000
Are you a SAP B1 Consultant looking to work for a SAP B1 Partner?
This SAP B1 Partner is accepting SAP B1 Consultant applications from anywhere in the UK, as this role will involve travelling to customer site and working from home when not on site.
You will be required to go the office in the Hampshire area once a month for the monthly consultancy meeting.
The responsibilities for this opportunity are:
- Implementing SAP Business One into end user companies throughout the UK.
- Responsible for writing Business blueprints.
- Report Writing – Crystal, SQL, Excel.
- Conducting training for SAP B1 Users.
- Carrying out testing.
- Full life cycle SAP B1 experience is essential
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information to serve clients.
- SAP Business One consultancy experience within and end user or Partner environment
- Technical design documentation, testing and support.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
The SAP B1 Partners office is based in the Hampshire.
The SAP Business One partner is accepting candidates from UK Wide and there will be requirement to go to the office once a month
There is a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and bonus.
Please apply to be considered for this role and one of our SAP B1 recruitment consultants will be in touch with you.
The SAP Business One Partner is accepting applications from SAP Business One Consultants based throughout Europe.
As the global leaders in SAP Business One we help partners and end users across the globe with multiple positions across the SAP Business One market –
SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SAP Consultant / HANA / Reading / Southampton / Bournemouth / Winchester / Farnborough / Surrey / London / Greater London / Hampshire / Sussex / Buckinghamshire / Reading / Woking / Farnham / Oxford / West London / M25 / M4 / M3 / Austria / Belgium / Bulgaria / Croatia / Republic of Cyprus / Czech Republic / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / France / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Ireland / Italy / Latvia / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Malta / Netherlands / Poland / Portugal / Romania / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain / Sweden