£55000 - £65000
A growing and expanding global End user are looking for an in-house SAP Business One Consultant with strong verbal and communication skills to join their team of experts.
The successful candidate will be confident & resourceful with a technical edge. Apply now if you are seeking your next opportunity to work on exciting projects using the latest SAP B1 version 10.0!
- Integrating SAP B1 with other systems
- Support, develop & enhance SAP B1 application
- Working on HANA projects
- Provide 2nd line support
- Create and explain reports to senior stakeholders
- Implement and support internal/external web technologies
- SAP Business One consultancy experience
- End-to-end implementation
- SAP HANA and SQL experience
- Add-on experience: Boyum, Beas Manufacturing, CRM, Print & Delivery
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of Oracle Agile PLM is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Maths or similar preferred
The salary is £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience).
Other benefits include 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, health care and more.
This is a home-based role with limited travel to customer site when required.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on email@example.com or 0207 096 0211
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment with SAP B1 jobs all over the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAPBO, SAPB1, SAP, SQL, HANA, SAP B1 Jobs, SAP Business One Jobs, Hertfordshire, Northampton, Essex, Romford, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Watford, St. Albans, Redbridge, Loughton, Epping, Brentwood, Hitchin, Barking, Dagenham, Camden, Islington, Westminster, Havering, Hackney, Ilford, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Colchester, Ipswich, London, Warwick, Dunstable