£70000 - £75000
An experienced SAP Business One Analyst with Supply Chain process knowledge is required for highly successful technology focused business in Surrey.
This is a critical hire to manage and ensure the smooth delivery of the SAP Business One go live.
- Ensure the successful delivery of SAP Business One and handover to the user base
- Focusing on the SAP Business One needs across Supply Chain
- Ensure the SAP B1 system is fully integrated and operationally optimized for go live
- Data cleansing, data migration and conversation of the existing data in to SAP Business One for Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Use business process design to make recommendations to improve business process and system improvement in Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Customising dashboards, defining fields
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Training and mentoring SAP B1 users
- Experience of implementing and supporting SAP B1 systems
- Working within the Supply Chain / Manufacturing experience
- Understanding business processes
- Ability to build strong relationships across various departments and with stake holders
- Problem solving skills
- Training, coaching and mentoring experience
- Experience with B1 UP and DTW
- Experience with B1UP and Beas Manufacturing would be advantageous.
This is an office based role in Surrey.
There is a starting salary up to £70,000 per annum + benefits.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, Analyst, Business Analyst, Consultant, Surrey, Feltham, Kingston, Sunbury, Weybridge, Chertsey, Esher, Hounslow, Egham, Chessington, Cobham, Epsom, Ascot, Windsor, Richmond, Leatherhead, Brentford, Woking, London, Greater London, Mitcham, Twickenham, Slough, Uxbridge, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire,