£60000 - £65000
An experienced Project Manager is required for a globally renowned business who will support and execute key finance and accounting technology projects.
The Project Manager will work closely with IT and Finance teams to manage and execute key projects to support system integrations and enhancements.
- Execute project plans, detail timescales and resources.
- Manage projects from scope to post execution.
- Bring together teams of technical people to deliver projects, including direct problem resolution, decision making and communications through all phases of the project.
- Oversee and monitor project and plans.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Communicate between various project teams and management.
- Understand business processes and operation needs of the business.
- Previous Project Management and business process management.
- Project Management certification is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to lead complex projects from conception to implementation.
- Experience with SAP Business One is beneficial.
- Knowledge of O2C and P2P processes is essential.
- Analytical thinker with problem
There is a salary from £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
This is a home based role with occasional office visits in Surrey (once every 2-3 weeks is possible – but this isn’t necessary)
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs.