£40000 - £45000
Henley Morgan are working with a Global End User to grow their team of in-house IT & SAP B1 experts. The successful candidate will be involved in many exciting projects and tasks through managing and maintaining the companies IT infrastructure.
The successful candidate will need strong experience in maintaining previous IT infrastructures.
Candidates must be based in the UK with the right to work without any restrictions.
- Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support to the business
- Provide maintenance and upgrades to UK and international offices
- Asset management
- IT 3rd party management
- Monitoring network and servers
- Staff training on new technologies
- Documentation creation in relation to systems, assets, and software
- Previous IT Infrastructure support experience
- Previous helpdesk support experience
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Knowledge of MS Office
- SAP Business One experience
The salary for the role is £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, plus bonuses + benefits.
The role is home based with requirements to travel to company offices in and outside the UK depending on work requirements.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role!
Henley Morgan is a leader in SAP Business One recruitment.
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAPB1, SBO, Mansfield, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Sheffield, London, Greater London, UK, North London, Northwest London, Wembley, Park Royal, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Harrow, Sudbury Hill, Acton, Hanwell, Shepherds Bush, Southall, Hayes, Northolt, Finchley, Ealing, Stanmore, Uxbridge, Edgware, East Anglia, Cambridge, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Peterborough, Remote working, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, Consultant, Systems Engineer, Finance Systems, IT, Infrastructure, Support, Analyst.