£55000 - £65000
A global End User and market leader in their industry are looking for a in-house SAP Business One Consultant Team Leader to join their team of experts as the business grows and expands.
The successful candidate will be leading a team working on global projects and is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand the skill base and experience, as you will get to work with a cloud-based Version 10.0.
This role is fully home based and offers a competitive basic salary of up-to £65,000 depending on experience.
Candidates must be UK based with the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- SAP Business One Consultancy
- Lead troubleshooting of implementation issues
- Provide solutions and improvement suggestions to the system
- Internal business requirements gathering
- Create solutions to business needs
- Deliver training
- Identify potential risks and concerns of the SAP B1 system
- 10 years SAP Business One Consultancy experience (end user or partner)
- SAP Business One Certified desirable
- Experience leading/mentoring a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Exposure to Boyum B1UP and Print & Delivery
There is a starting basic salary of £55,000 - £65,000 (Depending on experience) + Bonuses, 25 days holiday, pension + additional benefits.
Although this company has offices all over the UK, the role is 100% home based.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role!
Henley Morgan is a leader in SAP Business One recruitment.
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAPB1, SBO, Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Warrington, Oldham, Birmingham, Midlands, West Midlands, East Midlands, Coventry, Warwick, Solihull, Leamington, Derby, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, London, Greater London, UK, North London, North West London, Wembley, Park Royal, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Harrow, Sudbury Hill, Acton, Hanwell, Shepherds Bush, Southall, Hayes, Northolt, Finchley, Ealing, Stanmore, Uxbridge, Edgware, East Anglia, Cambridge, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Peterborough, Remote working, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, Consultant, Systems Engineer, Finance Systems.