£50000 - £65000
Henley Morgan are looking for an experienced SAP B1 Project Manager for one of the top SAP Partners in the UK.
We are considering candidates who have exceptional people skills and strong project/programme management expertise. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on large projects with a team of experts in their field.
Henley Morgan are actively interviewing for this vacancy and are waiting for the right person to fill this incredible role. Send us your CV immediately to be considered for this role!
- Liaise with clients to ensure their goals are met
- Manage multiple full project lifecycles at a time
- Manage time, risks, and budgets
- Designate tasks and resources & work within a team
- Maintain & write project documentation
- Experience with ERP project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar is essential
- Strong knowledge of agile/waterfall methodology
- Prince2 qualified professional
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
Our client are offering a fantastic salary of £50,000 - £65,000 per annum (depending on experience) + other benefits!
This role is fully remote, full-time permanent vacancy, with travel to customer sites as and when required.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 096 0211
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment with SAP B1 jobs all over the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAPBO, SAPB1, SAP, SQL, HANA, SAP B1 Jobs, SAP Business One Jobs, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Durham, York, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, London, Essex, Reading, Portsmouth, Cambridge, Cardiff, Swansea, Belfast, Londonderry, Lisburn, Stevenage, Cornwall, Middlesborough, Liverpool, Bristol, Nottingham, Oxford, Brighton, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Derby, Norwich, Sunderland