£35000 - £40000
Henley Morgan are currently working with a well-established SAP Business One partner who are looking to grow their team of experts!
The role is offering a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience and 100% home working!
The successful candidate will need to be UK based and hold strong SAP B1 knowledge & experience, along with great communication skills.
Get in touch now if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Providing 1st line and 2nd line support
- Technical and business support to internal consultants
- Consultancy for end user customers
- Report writing and data migration
- Responding to inbound support requests within targeted time
- Telephone, Microsoft Teams, and email support on a number of business applications and add-ons
- IT experience with SAP B1
- Existing SAP B1 support experience is preferable
- Experience with SQL and reports
- Basic understanding of programming language (desired but not essential)
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, or Help Desk
- Excellent communication, organisation, time management skills with the ability to multitask
The salary for the role is £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
The company and offices are based in the north of the UK, but the role is offered as 100% home based.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role via the link or contact me on email@example.com or 0207 096 0211.
Henley Morgan is a leader in SAP Business One recruitment www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAPB1, SBO, London, Greater London, UK, North London, Northwest London, Wembley, Park Royal, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Harrow, Sudbury Hill, Acton, Hanwell, Shepherds Bush, Southall, Hayes, Northolt, Finchley, Ealing, Stanmore, Uxbridge, Edgware, East Anglia, Cambridge, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Peterborough, Remote working, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, Consultant, Systems Engineer, Finance Systems.