£35000 - £45000
Henley Morgan are currently working with a well-established SAP Business One partner to recruit a Support Consultant to add to their team of experts!
The role is based in Lancashire offering a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience and Hybrid Home/Office mix working!
The successful candidate will need to be UK based with Strong SAP B1 knowledge & experience, along with great communication skills (written & verbal).
- Contributing to the partners knowledge base
- Technical and business support to customer and consultants
- Escalate issues that require 2nd line support
- Report writing and data migration
- Responding to inbound support requests within time targets
- Around 5 years SAP B1 support within End User or Partner
- Experience with SQL and/or Hana
- Crystal Reports experience
- Experience with multiple add-ons is desired
- Basic understanding of programming language (desired but not essential)
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM or Help Desk
- Excellent communication, organisation, time management skills with the ability to multitask
The salary for the role is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
The role is based in Lancashire with ‘Hybrid working’ (office/home mix)
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role via the link or contact me on email@example.com or 0207 096 0211.
Henley Morgan is a leader in SAP Business One recruitment www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAPB1, SBO, Lancashire, Cheshire, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Shropshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Remote working, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, Consultant, Systems Engineer, Finance Systems, Business Analyst.