£50000 - £55000
SAP Business One Support Manager, Flexible location, Work from home, Global Software Provider
An experienced SAP Business One Support Manager is required to work for an award winning SAP Partner in the UK.
The SAP Business One Support Manager will work in a client-facing role, delivering ongoing support and guidance around technical and functional topics after the sales cycle has completed.
- Manage and be the leader of the SAP Business One Support team
- Relationship-building with SAP B1 Customers
- Proactive and reactive support activities
- Promoting overall customer satisfaction
- Product adoption
- Retention and renewals.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree Educated.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Experience working in global/virtual teams would be considered an advantage.
- Team Management experience.
- Experience working with SAP Business One SQL and HANA.
- Understanding of Accounting Principles would be considered an advantage,
This is negotiable for the right SAP Business One Support Manager.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this SAP B1 Support Manager job opportunity.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs.