£40000 - £60000
Henley Morgan are currently working with an expert in their field of security who are looking for an SAP B1 Systems Manager to join their growing team. This innovative company are offering a fantastic salary of £40k to £60k and the opportunity to work and support the business growth on a global level.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage their own work as well work with a global team.
If you have the experience for this role, please submit your resume ASAP!
- Provide support as the first point of contact
- Support, develop and manage SAP version 10 implementation
- User support and training
- Manage relationship with third parties
- Lead testing on new products
- Keep SAP knowledge up to date
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- SAP B1 technical and functional experience
- Consultancy background
- Crystal Reports and SQL query writing
- Hana, Boyum & WMS is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is offering a fantastic salary of £40,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) + 20 days starting holiday + pension and more!
This is a fully remote role with travel to the head office twice a month in Southeast England.
Please note our client as only accepting applications from candidates based in the UK with the right to work here with no restrictions.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 096 0211
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment with SAP B1 jobs all over the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAPBO, SAPB1, SAP, SQL, HANA, SAP B1 Jobs, SAP Business One Jobs, Hertfordshire, Luton, Hitchin, Stevenage, Hertford, Watford, Harrow, Dunstable, St. Albans, Harlow, Essex, Ware, Radlett, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead, Kings Langley, Rickmansworth, Radlett, Borehamwood, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth, Baldock, Harpenden, Cambridge